Valentine Day Recipes
- 1 8-ounce boneless salmon fillet, skinless
- 1/4 cup finely diced, seeded cucumber
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 1 1/ teaspoons minced, seeded jalapeño
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 3/4 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon (scant) lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thick-cut potato or tortilla chips
Kidney Friendly , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Bon Appétit , Seafood , Sugar Conscious , Dairy Free , No Sugar Added , appetizer , Quick & Easy , Appetizers and Snacks , Mother's Day , Healthy , Fish , Jalapeño , Salmon , Valentine's Day , Oscars , Lime , Raw , Chive , Cilantro
Author: Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Use The Freshest Wild Or Farmed Salmon For This Dish. Chilling It In The Freezer For 20 Minutes Makes It Easier To Dice.
Yield: 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 13Steps:
- Place salmon on a plate; freeze until well chilled, about 20 minutes.
- Thinly slice salmon lengthwise into 1/8"-wide sheets. Cut each sheet into 1/8"-long strips. Cut strips crosswise into 1/8" cubes. Place salmon in a medium bowl. Add cucumber and the next 9 ingredients and toss to combine. Season tartare to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer tartare to a bowl and serve with chips.
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 vanilla beans
- 135 grams sugar (2/3 cup), divided
- 6 large egg yolks
Food & Cooking , Dessert & Treats Recipes , Dessert , Thanksgiving , Kidney Friendly , Vegetarian , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Gourmet , Milk/Cream , Dairy , Egg , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Bon Appétit , Sauce , Quick & Easy , Condiment/Spread , Christmas , Chill , Valentine's Day , Vanilla
Author: Martha Rose Shulman
There Is A French Expression That I Love - Péché Mignon, Or A Harmless "little Sin," And This Sweet, Fragrant, Egg Yolk-rich, Vanilla Seed-flecked Custard Sauce Is Mine. I Serve It With Everything From Crumbles To Chocolate Cake To Trifle, The Ultimate Crème Anglaise Dessert. Make Sure To Have A Digital Thermometer Handy When You Make It, So You Can Heat The Mixture To Just The Right Temperature Without Worrying About The Eggs Curdling. You Will Also Know When They Custard Sauce Has Cooled Sufficiently.
Yield: Makes about 2 2/3 cups
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Place 2 cups milk in a saucepan. Using the tip of a paring knife, split vanilla beans down the middle and scrape seeds into milk. Add pods to milk and bring to a simmer. As soon as it reaches a simmer (you will see bubbles breaking along the edges of the pan), turn off heat, cover pan tightly with plastic wrap and let it sit for 20 minutes. Remove pods and scrape them with the blunt edge of the knife so any residual seeds go into the milk. Set aside saucepan with milk.
- Fill a large bowl with ice cubes and place a medium bowl on top of the ice. Set a strainer over the medium bowl, and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine egg yolks and half the sugar and beat for about 30 seconds. Beat in remaining 1/4 cup milk.
- Add remaining sugar to vanilla-infused milk in pan and, using a heatproof rubber spatula, stir for 10 to 20 seconds so sugar doesn't stick to bottom of pan. Bring mixture back to a simmer over medium heat while continuing to stir. When sugar has dissolved and milk comes to a simmer, turn off heat. Place bowl with beaten egg yolks next to saucepan, with a towel coiled around the bottom to keep it steady, and whisk in two-thirds of the hot milk. Whisk mixture back into saucepan.
- Place saucepan back on low heat. Using a rubber spatula, stir constantly and everywhere until you feel the mixture starting to thicken. (Stirring in a figure eight helps assure that your spatula touches the entire bottom of the pan.) Place a thermometer in the pan and continue to stir constantly until temperature reaches 165 to 180 degrees. Lift spatula from saucepan with some sauce on it and run your finger down the middle. It should leave a canal.
- Immediately strain mixture into the clean, dry mixing bowl set over ice. Tap strainer to get all of the custard sauce. Stir mixture for a few minutes, then once in a while, until it has cooled to 60 degrees (it should take 20 minutes or less). You can also cool it in the freezer, stirring every few minutes, if you don't have enough ice on hand. Once cool, transfer to a container, cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to use. It will keep in the refrigerator for 2 days.
@context http, Calories 200, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 27 grams, Fat 7 grams, Protein 6 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 48 milligrams, Sugar 27 grams
- 1 cup milk or any combination of milk, half-and-half, or cream
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ounces bittersweet (60% cacao) or semisweet chocolate, broken into small pieces or chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
Simple Hot Chocolate For One
Dessert , Chocolate , Kid-Friendly , Gourmet , Milk/Cream , Winter , Small Plates , Quick & Easy , Christmas , Christmas Eve , Valentine's Day
Author: Kemp Minifie
Number Of Ingredients: 5Steps:
- Bring the liquid almost to a simmer with the salt over medium heat, then remove it from the heat and add the chocolate. Let it rest for 1 minute, then whisk the mixture until chocolate is melted and liquid is smooth. Stir in vanilla and taste it. If you want a stronger, deeper chocolate flavor, whisk in the cocoa. If necessary, reheat the liquid over medium-low heat, stirring.
- If you like it frothy, or the cocoa powder didn't blend in smoothly, blend it in the blender.
- This recipe multiplies easily. When you get up to a quart of milk, use 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Filling and Topping
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 20 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped; plus 2 ounces, chopped separately
- 1/3 cup dark rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2/3 cup cake flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Mocha Layer Cake With Chocolate-rum Cream Filling
Dessert , Chocolate , Bake , Kidney Friendly , Vegetarian , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Bon Appétit , Winter , Christmas , Chill , Birthday , Valentine's Day , Party , Cake , Coffee , Mixer
Yield: Makes 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 21Steps:
- For filling and topping:
- Stir first 3 ingredients in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and cream comes to simmer. Remove from heat. Add 20 ounces chocolate; whisk until melted and smooth. Whisk in rum and vanilla. Transfer 1 cup warm chocolate mixture to small bowl; whisk remaining 2 ounces chocolate into mixture in bowl and set aside for topping. Cover; let stand at room temperature. Transfer remaining chocolate mixture to large bowl to use as filling; chill until cold and thick, at least 6 hours and up to 1 day.
- For syrup:
- Stir water and sugar in small saucepan over low heat just until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; mix in rum. Cover and let stand up to 1 day.
- For cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 9x9x2-inch metal baking pan. Line bottom with waxed paper; butter paper. Combine vanilla and coffee powder in cup; swirl to dissolve coffee. Sift flour, cocoa, and baking soda into small bowl. Using electric mixer, beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl until very thick and light in color, about 3 minutes. Beat in vanilla-coffee mixture. Using clean dry beaters, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in large bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating until stiff but not dry. Fold 1/3 of whites into yolk mixture. Fold in half of flour mixture. Fold in half of remaining whites, then remaining flour mixture, then remaining whites. Transfer batter to prepared pan; gently spread to even thickness.
- Bake cake until puffed and tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 18 minutes. Cool in pan on rack (cake may shrink slightly).
- Cut around pan to loosen cake. Turn out onto work surface; peel off paper. Using long serrated knife, cut cake horizontally in half. Place 1 half, cut side up, on platter. Drizzle half of syrup (about 3 1/2 tablespoons) over. Using electric mixer, beat cold chocolate filling until thick and lighter in color, less than 1 minute. Spread all of filling evenly over cake layer, aligning with sides of cake (filling will be about 1 inch thick). Drizzle remaining syrup over cut side of second cake layer. Place layer, syrup side down, atop filling; press to adhere. Rewarm topping over low heat just until pourable. Pour topping onto top center of cake. Using small spatula, spread topping to edges, being careful to keep it from spilling over. Chill cake up to 1 day, covering loosely with foil or with cake dome after 2 hours.
- Cut cake into 16 squares and serve.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup minced shallots (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 3/4 cup ruby Port
- 1 cup canned beef broth
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 1-inch-thick beef tenderloin steaks (about 6 to 8 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons chilled and unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried
Beef Tenderloin Steaks With Port-rosemary Sauce
Bon Appétit , Beef , Herb , Summer , Low Carb , Christmas , Valentine's Day , Beef Tenderloin , Port , Red Wine , Washington , D.C.
Author: Jason Radlinger
A Quick And Easy Beef Tenderloin Steak Recipe With Port-rosemary Sauce. Can Be Prepared In 45 Minutes Or Less.
Yield: Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients: 12Steps:
- FOR SAUCE:
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine and Port. Boil 5 minutes. Add broth and rosemary sprig and boil until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup, about 12 minutes. Strain sauce and set aside. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- FOR STEAKS:
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Add steaks to skillet and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to platter. Tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add sauce to skillet and bring to boil, scraping up any browned bits. Remove from heat. Gradually add butter, whisking just until melted. Stir in chopped rosemary. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over steaks and serve.
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 1/3 cups water
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
Desserts , Dessert , Chocolate , Vegetarian , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Kid-Friendly , Egg , Bon Appétit , Small Plates , Family Reunion , High Fiber , Potluck , Birthday , Engagement Party , Valentine's Day , Shower , Cake , Mixer , Mayonnaise
I Can't Recall Where I Got This Recipe I Think At Hellmann's Website. It's A Moist Yummy Chocolate Cake Great With Peanut Butter Frosting. My Family Really Loved This Cake.
Yield: 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and lightly flour 2 9-inch round cake pans, set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in hellmanns real mayonnaise at low speed until blended. Alternately beat in flour mixture with water, begining and ending with flour mixture. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire racks, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Frost,if desired, or sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 9 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Brown sugar
Classic Creme Brulee
Desserts , Dessert , Milk/Cream , Egg , Valentine's Day , Vanilla , New Year's Eve , Epi Hall of Fame , Custard
Author: Taste Of Home
My Favorite Dessert Is This Creme Brulee Recipe. Recently I Was At A Party Where The Guests Finished Off Their Own Desserts "broiling" The Sugar On Their Portions With A Small Torch. What A Great Idea! -joylyn Trickel, Helendale, California
Yield: 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 5Steps:
- In a large saucepan, combine the cream, egg yolks and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Stir in vanilla. , Transfer to eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place cups in a baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until centers are just set (mixture will jiggle). Remove ramekins from water bath; cool for 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours., One hour before serving, place custards on a baking sheet. Sprinkle each with 1-2 teaspoons brown sugar. Broil 8 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes or until sugar is caramelized. Refrigerate leftovers.
Calories 551 calories, Fat 50g fat (29g saturated fat), Cholesterol 402mg cholesterol, Sodium 53mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups canned beef broth
- 1/2 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Cognac or brandy
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 4 5- to 6-ounce duck breast halves with skin
- Additional blackberries (optional)
Duck With Blackberry Sauce
Bon Appétit , Winter , Roast , Blackberry , Valentine's Day , Duck
Yield: Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients: 12Steps:
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sugar; stir until sugar dissolves and mixture turns deep amber color, about 5 minutes. Add wine, orange juice and vinegar (mixture will bubble vigorously) and bring to boil, stirring to dissolve caramel. Add 1 1/4 cups berries and both broths and boil until sauce thickens and is reduced to about 1 cup, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes. Strain sauce through sieve into heavy small saucepan, pressing on berries with back of spoon. Mix in Cognac and maple syrup. Set sauce aside. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Trim any excess fat from duck breasts. Cut three 4-inch-long by 1/16-inch-deep lengthwise slits in skin (not meat) of duck. Season duck with salt and pepper. Heat heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat until hot. Add duck, skin side down, and sear until brown, about 5 minutes. Turn over; cook 3 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven; continue cooking to desired doneness, about 3 minutes for medium.
- Meanwhile, bring sauce to simmer over low heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and whisk just until melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce onto plates. Slice duck and place atop sauce. Garnish with additional berries, if desired, and serve.
- 36 strawberries (about two 1-pint baskets), unhulled
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (about 9 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate sprinkles (about 6 ounces)
Dessert , Chocolate , Kidney Friendly , Vegetarian , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Kid-Friendly , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Bon Appétit , Small Plates , Dairy Free , Summer , Cocktail Party , Vegan , Chill , Birthday , Strawberry , Valentine's Day , Shower , Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
Author: Ellen Lebow
Yield: Makes 36
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Line large baking sheet with waxed paper. Wipe strawberries clean; dry with paper towels.
- Stir chocolate chips and shortening in top of double boiler set over simmering water until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Place chocolate sprinkles in shallow bowl. Holding 1 strawberry by its green top, dip 3/4 of berry into melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip off, then dip into chocolate sprinkles. Place on waxed-paper-lined sheet. Repeat dipping remaining strawberries into chocolate, then into sprinkles. Refrigerate until chocolate coating is firm, about 1 hour. (Can be prepared 8 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- 1/3 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons very thinly sliced scallions, divided
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, divided
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 ounces caviar, such as trout caviar or salmon roe (see Cooks' Notes)
Lemon Blinis With Caviar And Scallion Crème Fraîche
Gourmet , Dairy , Anniversary , Lemon , Green Onion/Scallion , Valentine's Day , New Year's Eve , Caviar
Author: Kay Chun
These Quick, Buckwheat Pancakes Are Brightened With The Addition Of Lemon Zest. Use Whatever Caviar You Prefer And Your Budget Will Allow.
Yield: Makes 12 small blinis
Number Of Ingredients: 11Steps:
- Stir together crème fraîche and 1 tablespoon of the scallions.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large non-stick skillet over low heat and scrap into a small bowl. Whisk in milk, egg, and 1 teaspoon zest. Add flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Melt half of remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Drop 6 rounded teaspoons of batter into skillet and cook until tiny bubbles form on the surface, edges appear dry, and undersides are golden, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden and cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter in skillet and make 6 more blinis (you will have a little batter left over).
- To serve, top blinis with a small dollop of scallion crème fraîche and some caviar, then sprinkle with remaining lemon zest and scallion.
Valentine's Day Recipes | Allrecipes
3 days ago allrecipes.com Show details
14 Great Ways to Make Shrimp Scampi. slices of garlic bread with crisp-looking edges garnished with parsley on a blue plate. The Sexiest, Most Intimate Dish You Can Make On Valentine's Day Is…. Garlic Bread. a low angle view of a single serving of shrimp scampi with pasta garnished with fresh chopped parsley.
› Valentine's Day Cupcakes
› Valentine's Day Main Dishes
› Valentine's Day Drinks
Valentine's Day Recipes - Holiday Recipes | Taste of Home
3 days ago tasteofhome.com Show details
Beef Tenderloin in Mushroom SauceJust a skillet, a couple juicy steaks, fresh mushrooms and a few simple ingredients prove it doesn't take much fuss to fix a special meal for two. —Denise McNab, … Air-Fryer Mocha Pudding CakesThese mouthwatering mini cakes make the perfect treat for two. My mom used to make these when I was a little girl. Now I whip them up and pop them in my air … Minestrone-Style Shrimp SaladThis shrimp salad is the perfect dish to serve as a small dinner for two. It's very light and refreshing. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, CaliforniaChicken Marsala en CrouteI love puff pastry and chicken Marsala, so I decided to combine the two. The result is a very special meal perfect for Sunday dinner or any special occasion. Be sure to …
50+ Best Valentine's Day Recipes of All Time | Southern …
1 week ago southernliving.com Show details
Apr 05, 2022 · These Valentine's Day recipes will leave them lovestruck. Start Slideshow. 1 of 54. FB More. Tweet Pinterest Email Send Text Message Print. Air Fryer Steak. Air Fryer Steak. Credit: Photography and Styling: Caitlin Bensel. Recipe: Air Fryer Steak. Steak for two comes together with just 10 minutes of hands-on time with the help of your air fryer ...
70 Vintage Valentine's Day Recipes I Taste of Home
2 weeks ago tasteofhome.com Show details
Jan 06, 2020 · Brandy Old-Fashioned Sweet. The concept of an old-fashioned dates back to the early 1800s and includes whiskey, bitters, cherry juice, sugar and water. This old-fashioned recipe, which is extremely popular in Wisconsin, uses brandy in place of whiskey and lemon-lime soda instead of water for a milder cocktail. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
Valentine's Day Recipes - Pillsbury.com
1 week ago pillsbury.com Show details
Valentine's Day Recipes. Nothing says, "Be Mine" like a treat that's baked from the heart! Savor the sweetest day of the year with easy breakfast ideas, tasty treats, and delicious dinner recipes for a romantic night at home. We've got all the inspiration you need to make this Valentine's Day extra memorable!
40 romantic dinner recipes for an unforgettable …
1 week ago today.com Show details
Feb 08, 2022 · Cacio e Pepe. Carlo Mirarchi. The predecessor of mac and cheese as we know it now, this Roman dish is made with pasta, cheese and pepper. The secret is using the starchy pasta's cooking water to ...
Valentine's Day Ideas | Allrecipes
2 weeks ago allrecipes.com Show details
Fix a "fancy" Valentine's Day dinner and dessert before the holiday with these make-ahead recipes. Disney-themed red candy apples with a candy bee and the word mine in frosting. 14 Disney Valentine’s Day Treats You Can Make at Home. Valentine's Chocolate Souffle. Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Soufflé.
50+ Romantic Valentine's Day Recipes - Jo Cooks
1 week ago jocooks.com Show details
Feb 13, 2022 · This immensely quick and simple recipe for making Air Fryer Steak With Garlic Butter will no doubt be a huge hit for any meat lover. The air fryer gives you that perfectly cooked, tender, juicy, and mouth-watering steak, that is then paired with fabulously melting garlic butter. Get this Recipe. Salmon Alfredo.
43 Valentines Day Recipes For Kids - Food.com
2 days ago food.com Show details
Oreo Balls. "This recipe tastes great but from my experience, these don't turn out well with a hand mixer. The easiest (and least messy) way is to simply toss the cookies in a blender and chop; once they're a crumb-like consistency, then add the cream cheese and use the hand mixer in a large bowl so they're smooth.”. -starlitkris.
40 Incredible Valentine's Day Recipes | Julie Blanner
2 weeks ago julieblanner.com Show details
Mar 09, 2022 · Valentine’s Day Recipes. Author: Julie Blanner. Prep Time 20 mins. Cook Time 20 mins. Total Time 40 mins. Valentine's Day is just around the corner and what a reason to celebrate! I'm kicking off the holiday a little early by sharing a handful of Valentine's cakes, breakfast and dinner ideas my family loves!
40 Valentine's Day Dinner Ideas - Ahead of Thyme
1 week ago aheadofthyme.com Show details
Feb 13, 2022 · Brush olive oil over a grill pan or skillet and heat over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes. The oil will shimmer and sizzle when it's hot and ready. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 1 minute, then rotate it 90 degrees to create …
48 Delicious Valentine's Day Recipes to Make the Day Spectacular
2 days ago morningchores.com Show details
19. Strawberry Glazed Doughnuts. This is another festive yet delicious Valentine’s Day breakfast idea. You make homemade delicious glazed doughnuts. Then you glaze them with a typical glaze that is laced with delicious fresh strawberries. It is not only delicious but also gives the food a festive feel to it.
40 Valentine's Day Recipes | MyRecipes
1 week ago myrecipes.com Show details
Jan 02, 2020 · Prepare the fig jam for this savory-meets-sweet appetizer up to three days in advance, and store in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature, and assemble bruschetta just before serving. For smaller groups, use half the amount of bread. Leftover jam is great on toast at breakfast. 9 of 44.
Valentine's Day Recipes | King Arthur Baking
2 weeks ago kingarthurbaking.com Show details
Ah, Valentine's Day! For those of us who love to bake, it's all about hearts and flours — and chocolate, of course. Sure, a dozen roses are striking and a box of candy is sweet, but baking a homemade treat for your special someone? That's a gift straight from the heart (h).
20 Valentine's Day Recipes | Weelicious
3 days ago weelicious.com Show details
20 Valentine's Day Recipes. Valentine's Day is right around the corner so you can catch me in the kitchen making lots of treats! Keep scrolling for all of my favorite red, pink, heart-shaped, super cute Valentine's Day recipes! They're sure to put a smile on anyone's face that you love!
Valentine’s Day Recipes: 55 Romantic Dinner Recipe Ideas — …
2 weeks ago eatwell101.com Show details
Feb 09, 2022 · Easy Tomato Spinach Ravioli Bake. This tomato spinach ravioli bake is rich and nourishing and makes an excellent main dish for a family dinner. Cooking time: 20 min View recipe >>. 24 of 56 eatwell101.com. 55+ Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes.
Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes: 60 Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas to ...
1 week ago eatwell101.com Show details
Jan 22, 2021 · Valentine’s Dinner Recipes – A romantic and memorable way to celebrate love this year would be to make your significant other a nice Valentine’s Day dinner.From Tuscan salmon to baked teriyaki chicken, is very easy to put an appropriate twist on these easy Valentine’s Day main courses.Here are some creative Valentine’s Day dinner ideas to help …
Betty Crocker's Best Valentine's Day Recipes - BettyCrocker.com
1 week ago bettycrocker.com Show details
Love is in the air, just like the clouds of flour and splatters of batter from your inspired kitchen creations. Make Valentine's Day the most exciting, delicious, and memorable day of the year with everything from Valentine's dinner to Valentine's cookies. The ones you love will love you even more for it. Explore our heartwarming and belly-filling Valentine's dinner ideas below, and …
Valentine's Day Recipes | Real Simple
5 days ago realsimple.com Show details
Valentine's Day Recipes; Share. Valentine's Day Recipes. Whether you’re celebrating with a loved one or planning a girl’s night in, Valentine’s Day is a great time to try your hand at a few new recipes. Start off with a colorful cocktail, treat yourself to a decadent main dish, and finish off the night with a little something sweet. No ...
39 Savory Valentines Day Treats - Food.com
1 week ago food.com Show details
39 Savory Valentine's Day Treats. Valentine's Day can sometimes seem like a celebration of sugar, and that can irk those who don't have a sweet tooth or don't eat sweets for health reasons. That doesn't mean there aren't savory ways to celebrate this holiday of love. From dainty canapés to crispy fried parcels, our users have you covered with ...
Valentine's Day Recipes | Martha Stewart
1 week ago marthastewart.com Show details
in a way that'll turn them into jelly. Simply roll butter-cookie dough into balls, and press the handle end of a spoon into each twice to make a V that expands as it bakes (genius!). Then sprinkle with sanding sugar, fill the indentations with warmed preserves, …
36+ Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes - Sally's Baking Addiction
3 days ago sallysbakingaddiction.com Show details
Feb 08, 2022 · Celebrate February 14th and get inspired with these 36+ Valentine’s Day dessert recipes. From rich chocolate cake and crème brûlée to easy cupcakes and festive sparkle sweetheart cookies, there’s something everyone will love. If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day inspiration, I have 36+ Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes for you today.
50 Best Valentine's Day Recipes - Easy Valentine's Day Dinner …
1 week ago goodhousekeeping.com Show details
Feb 03, 2022 · RELATED: 30 Delicious Valentine's Day Breakfast Ideas for the Most Romantic Morning Ever. Mike Garten. 7 of 50. Sautéed Spinach with Garlic and Lemon. Serves this simple, tasty side with your ...
Valentine's Day Recipes - My Food and Family
1 week ago myfoodandfamily.com Show details
This collection of Valentine's Day recipes includes menu ideas, dessert ideas, heart-shaped recipe ideas, sweet chocolate recipes and more. Your zodiac sign might tell you more about your ideal V-Day menu than you think. You can also try one of our anti-Valentine's Day recipes if you're not in the mood for fancy dinner reservations this year.
Best Valentine's Day Recipes | MyRecipes
1 week ago myrecipes.com Show details
70 Top Chocolate Dessert Recipes. Rose Petal-White Chocolate Bark image. Our Best White Chocolate Desserts. Chocolate Peanut Butter-Fudge Bars. 75+ Perfect Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pairings. Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallows. Chocolate Desserts Under 100 Calories.
Heart cookies recipe: tasty Mother's, Valentine's Day or wedding …
1 week ago inspirationforall.de Show details
May 18, 2022 · Divide the dough into three pieces and chill them, covered, for 1 hour. Dust the work surface with flour. First take one piece of dough out of the fridge, roll it out to a thickness of about 0.7 cm, cut out heart-shaped cookies and spread them on …
Valentine's Day Recipes | The Most Romantic Recipes of Them All
1 week ago skinnytaste.com Show details
May 09, 2018 · Everyone deserves to feel appreciated on this holiday, and so many of these Valentine’s Day Recipes would be perfect to bring into work or school. Spread the love this Valentine’s Day with fun homemade food! Browse Recipes. 3-Ingredient Strawberries Romanoff. February 6, 2022 . Scallops over Wilted Spinach Parmesan Risotto.
Valentine's Day Recipes | Better Homes & Gardens
2 weeks ago bhg.com Show details
1. Team Spirit Cookies. Team Spirit Cookies. Valentine’s Cake topped with decorated heart-shaped cookies on a stick and a pattern of sprinkles. Valentine's Cake. Layered Brownie Heart Dessert. Layered Brownie Heart Dessert. valentine party lollipops. Valentine Lollipops.
69 Valentine's Day recipes - delicious. magazine
3 days ago deliciousmagazine.co.uk Show details
Valentine's Day recipes. From make-ahead dishes to recipes for two to romantic breakfast ideas – we have your Valentine’s Day recipes covered. If you need help with planning a Valentine’s menu, we’ve put together this page on the ultimate Valentine’s menu. After all, food is …