- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound beef tenderloin
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
The Best Classic Beef Stroganoff
World Cuisine Recipes , European , Eastern European , Russian
No Shortcuts Here! This Is The Best Beef Stroganoff Recipe There Is! Recipe Can Be Doubled, But Don't Freeze. Tenderloin Can Be Expensive, So Sometimes I Opt For A Cheaper Cut Of Beef Like Sirloin, But This Recipe Is Best With Tenderloin. Serve Over Cooked Noodles Or Rice.
Number Of Ingredients: 11Steps:
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pound mixture into the beef. Cut beef into 1/2-inch strips.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add beef; cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Remove meat with a slotted spoon, transfer to a covered container, and refrigerate while you make the gravy; do not wash the pan.
- Stir water, onion, and garlic into the pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until all of the brown bits have been scraped from the bottom of the pan, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup. Cook until mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Mix beef and gravy in a pot over medium heat until hot but not boiling, about 5 minutes. Add sour cream and serve.
Calories 447 calories, Carbohydrate 12.3 g, Cholesterol 94.9 mg, Fat 36.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 18.9 g, SaturatedFat 17.8 g, Sodium 1030.5 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
- For lamb
- 2 (8-rib) frenched racks of lamb (each rack 1 1/2 lb), trimmed of all but a thin layer of fat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- For herb coating
- 1/2 head new garlic or 3 large regular garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Special Equipment
- an instant-read thermometer
Rack Of Lamb With Garlic And Herbs
Gourmet , Spring , Herb , Summer , Roast , Lamb , Easter , Meat , Entertaining
Author: Shelley Wiseman
Herb-and-bread-crumb Coatings Are Classic On Rack Of Lamb, But Leaving Out The Crumbs Lightens The Dish. Get The Recipe.
Yield: 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 15Steps:
- Brown lamb:
- Heat a dry 12-inch heavy skillet over high heat until hot, at least 2 minutes. Meanwhile, pat lamb dry and rub meat all over with salt and pepper. Add oil to hot skillet, then brown racks, in 2 batches if necessary, on all sides (not ends), about 10 minutes per batch.
- Transfer racks to a small (13- by 9-inch) roasting pan.
- Coat and roast lamb:
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together garlic, herbs, salt, pepper, and oil. Coat meaty parts of lamb with herb mixture, pressing to help adhere. Roast 15 minutes, then cover lamb loosely with foil and roast until thermometer inserted diagonally into center of meat registers 120°F, 5 to 10 minutes more. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to 125 to 130°F for medium-rare while lamb stands.)
- Cut each rack into 4 double chops.
- 20-24 raw shell-on king prawns
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g monkfish, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 500g paella rice
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- pinch of saffron
- ½ x 400g can chopped tomatoes (save the rest for the stock, below)
- 500g mussels, cleaned
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g frozen baby broad beans
- handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- ½ x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 star anise
Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Dinner , Wheat/Gluten-Free , main-dish , Lunch , Main course , World Cuisine Recipes , European , Dairy Free , Shrimp , Summer , Easter , Mussel , Healthy , Rice , Christmas , New Year's Day , Squid , Saffron , Christmas Eve , Spanish , project
Author: Katy Greenwood
This Impressive Spanish One Pot, With Monkfish, King Prawns And Mussels, Is Perfect For Feeding A Crowd At A Dinner Party
Number Of Ingredients: 20Steps:
- Peel and de-vein the prawns, reserving the heads and shells. Return the prawns to the fridge.
- To make the stock, heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and add the onion, tomatoes, garlic, and reserved prawn shells and heads. Cook for 3-4 mins, then pour in 2 litres of water and add the stock cube and star anise. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 mins. Leave to cool slightly, then whizz in batches in a blender or food processor. Strain through a fine sieve.
- Heat the oil in a large paella pan or an extra-large frying pan. Brown the monkfish for a few mins each side, then remove and set aside. Add the onion and fry for 4-5 mins until softened.
- Stir in the rice and cook for 30 secs to toast. Add the garlic, paprika, cayenne (if using) and saffron, cook for another 30 secs, then stir in the tomatoes and 1.5 litres of the fish stock. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook, stirring, for about 10 mins (the rice should still be al dente). Return the monkfish to the pan with the prawns, mussels, peas and broad beans.
- Cover the pan with a large baking tray, or foil, and cook on a low heat for another 10-15 mins until the mussels are open and the prawns are cooked through. Scatter over the parsley before serving.
Calories 384 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 54 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 26 grams protein, Sodium 1.5 milligram of sodium
- 2 pounds green asparagus
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 to 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
Cream Of Asparagus Soup (crème D'asperges)
Vegetarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Gourmet , Milk/Cream , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Lunch , Spring , No Sugar Added , Quick & Easy , Easter , Vegetable , Simmer , Soup/Stew , Blender , Asparagus
This Classic French Soup Is Made With Just Six Ingredients: Butter, Asparagus, Onion, Chicken Stock, Cream, And Lemon Juice.
Yield: 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 6Steps:
- Cut tips from 12 asparagus 1 1/2 inches from top and halve tips lengthwise if thick. Reserve for garnish.
- Cut stalks and all remaining asparagus into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter in a 4-quart heavy pot over moderately low heat, stirring, until softened. Add asparagus pieces and salt and pepper to taste, then cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add 5 cups broth and simmer, covered, until asparagus is very tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While soup simmers, cook reserved asparagus tips in boiling salted water until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes, then drain.
- Purée soup in batches in a blender until smooth, transferring to a bowl (use caution when blending hot liquids), and return to pan. Stir in crème fraîche, then add more broth to thin soup to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Bring soup to a boil and whisk in remaining tablespoon butter.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with asparagus tips.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 6-to 8-ounces boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges (for serving)
Slow-baked Salmon With Lemon And Thyme
Bake , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Dinner , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Bon Appétit , Lemon , Sugar Conscious , Dairy Free , No Sugar Added , < 30 Mins , Quick & Easy , Easter , Mother's Day , Healthy , Paleo , Low Cal , Fish , Thyme , Father's Day , Salmon
Author: Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Baking Salmon In A Low-temperature Oven Slowly Melts The Fat Between The Flesh And Leaves The Fillets Incredibly Moist And Tender. Lemon And Thyme, A Classic Mediterranean Combination, Add Another Layer Of Flavor Without Sacrificing This Dish's Elegant Simplicity.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 6Steps:
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet. Mix remaining oil, thyme, and lemon zest in a small bowl. Spread thyme mixture over salmon fillets, dividing equally. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, 15-18 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- 400g cherry
- 200g caster sugar
- 70cl bottle vodka
Summer , Easter , Christmas , Drink , Vodka , Alcoholic , Aperitif , Cherry , Party , Advance Prep Required
Author: Mary Cadogan
We Say Make It A Double! This Is Perfect Chilled, With A Few Cherries In, Or Make It Long And Add Some Soda Or Lemonade
Yield: Makes 750ml
Number Of Ingredients: 3Steps:
- Slit the cherries, but don't cut them in half.
- Put in a pan with the sugar and 150ml water, then heat, stirring gently, until the juices run and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, then spoon into a large bottle or jar.
- Add the vodka and mix well. Seal, then leave for 4 weeks before drinking to let the flavours steep. For ice cold vodka, keep the bottle in the freezer (it won't freeze solid) or simply decant into a carafe, if you like.
Calories 169 calories, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated pecorino Romano, plus more for dusting completed dish
- 1 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, plus more for finishing the dish
- 3/4 pound tonnarelli or other long pasta like linguine or spaghetti
- Good olive oil
Cacio E Pepe
Vegetarian , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Dinner , Bon Appétit , Anniversary , Winter , Lunch , Main course , Cheese , Pasta , Sugar Conscious , No Sugar Added , Quick & Easy , Easter , Boil , Parmesan , easy , High Fiber , Christmas , weeknight , Simmer , Father's Day , pastas , Back to School , Shower
Author: Mark Bittman
It Is Among The Most Basic, Simplest Pastas There Is, And Suddenly Trendy To Boot. Why? Because When Made Right, It Is Incredible.
Yield: 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 6Steps:
- Put a pot of salted water on to boil. In a large bowl, combine the cheeses and black pepper; mash with just enough cold water to make a thick paste. Spread the paste evenly in the bowl.
- Once the water is boiling, add the pasta. The second before it is perfectly cooked (taste it frequently once it begins to soften), use tongs to quickly transfer it to the bowl, reserving a cup or so of the cooking water. Stir vigorously to coat the pasta, adding a teaspoon or two of olive oil and a bit of the pasta cooking water to thin the sauce if necessary. The sauce should cling to the pasta and be creamy but not watery.
- Plate and dust each dish with additional pecorino and pepper. Serve immediately.
@context http, Calories 642, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fat 24 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 37 grams, SaturatedFat 14 grams, Sodium 1104 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams
- 3 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup beef stock or chicken stock
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
Roasted Potatoes With Garlic, Lemon, And Oregano
Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Lemon , Spring , Sugar Conscious , Dairy Free , No Sugar Added , Garlic , Roast , Easter , Side , Potato , Oregano
Author: Aglaia Kremezi
For Perfect Roasted Potatoes With Garlic, Lemon, And Oregano There Is No Need To Peel Them, But I Suggest That You Halve Them, Because They Taste Best When They Can Absorb More Sauce.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer in a 13-x-9-inch baking dish and pour the oil over them. Add the garlic, dried oregano, salt and pepper to taste and toss well to coat with the oil.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes. Add the stock, toss and bake for 10 minutes more. Add the lemon juice, toss and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more, or until the potatoes are cooked through. If you like, preheat the broiler and broil the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the fresh oregano and serve at once.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon tomato paste in the stock, and reduce the amount of lemon juice to taste. Substitute Aleppo pepper or crushed red pepper flakes for the black pepper.
- 2 cups whole-milk yogurt, divided
- 1 teaspoon plus 3 1/2 tablespoons Tabil Spice Blend
- 5 large garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 4-5 pound butterflied leg of lamb, opened like a book
- 4 lemons, halved
Grilled Yogurt-marinated Leg Of Lamb
Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Dinner , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Bon Appétit , Grill/Barbecue , Spring , Sugar Conscious , No Sugar Added , Summer , Yogurt , Lamb , Easter , Backyard BBQ , Marinate , Father's Day , Grill
Author: Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Yield: Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- Mix 1 cup yogurt, 1 teaspoon Tabil Spice Blend, and 1 minced garlic clove in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill. Whisk remaining 1 cup yogurt, remaining 3 1/2 tablespoons Tabil Spice Blend, 4 minced garlic cloves, 1 tsp. salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, oil, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add lamb; turn to coat. Cover and chill overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Season lamb with salt and pepper. Grill until meat is cooked to desired doneness, 10-15 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 10 minutes. Meanwhile, grill lemon halves, cut side down, until charred, about 5 minutes. Thinly slice lamb against the grain and arrange on a platter; garnish with lemons. Serve with reserved yogurt sauce.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (preferably Greek), crumbled
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4 1/2- to 5-lb) butterflied boneless leg of lamb, trimmed of fat
- 3 10- to 12-inch metal skewers
- Special Equipment
- a large (2-gallon) heavy-duty sealable plastic bag; 3 or 4 (10- to 12-inch) metal skewers
Grilled Marinated Leg Of Lamb
Gourmet , Grill/Barbecue , Lemon , Spring , Garlic , Summer , Quick & Easy , Lamb , Easter , Meat , Marinate , Oregano
The Uniform Thickness Of A Butterflied Boneless Leg Of Lamb Makes It Extremely Simple To Cook And Serve. Get The Recipe.
Yield: 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in sealable plastic bag. Add lamb and seal bag, pressing out air. Turn bag to coat lamb, then put bag in a shallow baking pan and marinate, chilled, turning bag over occasionally, at least 8 hours.
- Bring lamb to room temperature, about 1 hour, before grilling.
- Prepare grill for cooking over direct heat with medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas); see Grilling Procedure.
- Remove lamb from marinade (discard marinade) and run 3 or 4 skewers lengthwise through lamb about 2 inches apart. Grill on a lightly oiled grill rack, covered only if using gas grill, turning over occasionally and, if necessary, moving around on grill to avoid flare-ups, until thermometer registers 125 to 128°F, 8 to 14 minutes total for medium-rare.
- Transfer lamb to a cutting board and remove skewers. Let lamb stand, loosely covered with foil, 20 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to 135°F while meat stands.) Cut across the grain into slices.
Easter Recipes | Allrecipes
5 days ago allrecipes.com Show details
Deviled Eggs. 5930435.jpg. Easter Bread. quiche with asparagus on an orange plate. Easter Brunch. Two lamb chops on a plate with glazed carrots and a mint garnish. Easter Dinner. Ham studded with cloves on a serving platter. Easter Ham.
79 Best Easter Recipes & Ideas | Food Network
1 week ago foodnetwork.com Show details
Mar 14, 2022 · Fill it with creamy ricotta, ham, egg and scallions. Get the Recipe: Ricotta, Ham and Scallion Tart. Four-Cheese Scalloped Potatoes. To make this decadent side dish, layer thinly sliced potatoes ...
65 of Grandma’s Best Easter Recipes | Taste of Home
5 days ago tasteofhome.com Show details
May 01, 2022 · 65 of Grandma’s Best Easter Recipes | Taste of Home
My grandmother started the tradition of making this molded Easter lamb cake when I was little. We continue to make it every Easter. The memory is so special that I kee…
This is another tried-and-true recipe I found in my grandma's recipe box. I love seein…Servings : 6
Guests will have a touch of nostalgia when they bite into one of these old-fashioned doughnuts. Accents of nutmeg and cinnamon along with a subtle burst of lemon mak…
Easter Recipes - The Spruce Eats
6 days ago thespruceeats.com Show details
26 of Our Best Easter Dinner Ideas. 9 Authentic Latin and Caribbean Recipes for Easter. Meatless Meals Made Easy: 21 Recipes to Cook During Lent. Traditional British Easter Recipes. Panoramic Sugar Easter Eggs Recipe. 2 hrs. Ratings. Sparkling Jello Easter Eggs. 90 mins.
Grandma's Favorite Easter Recipes | Allrecipes
1 week ago allrecipes.com Show details
Feb 10, 2022 · 20 Easter Recipes Just Like Grandma Used to Make. Gorgeous orange glazed Easter ham sliced and on platter. Platter is garnished with oranges. If your holidays center on grandma's cooking, then we already know one of your favorite parts of Easter is the food.
Quick and Easy Easter Recipes | Martha Stewart
1 week ago marthastewart.com Show details
Mar 16, 2021 · Carrot-and-Lentil Salad. Prep the rest of the dish while the lentils cook and this quick and easy Easter side dish will be complete in 20 minutes. Ribbons of fresh, sweet, in-season carrots are always a welcome surprise in the spring. Lentils add protein, meaning that this dish also works as a vegan main course.
80 Best Easter Recipes - Easy, Classic Easter Menu Ideas
4 days ago thepioneerwoman.com Show details
Apr 13, 2022 · Get the Sticky Buns recipe. Ralph Smith. 7 of 80. Artichoke Chicken. This easy chicken recipe is just as delicious for Easter as it is for any Sunday night dinner. You'll want to put it on repeat all season long. Get the Artichoke Chicken recipe. Will Dicky. 8 of 80.
Easter Recipes - Pillsbury.com
5 days ago pillsbury.com Show details
Keep It Easy With Crescents. From raved-about brunch rings to carrot-shaped dinner rolls and luscious lemon desserts, our ready-to-bake crescents deliver all of the flavor and none of the fuss. Get Product Details. Get Product Details.
101 Easy Easter Recipes: Your Ultimate Guide to Easter!
4 days ago thefrugalgirls.com Show details
So get ready to kick up the fun and flavor this Easter. You’ve just stumbled across a huge list of surprisingly easy Easter Recipes that are going to load you up with fun new ideas for desserts, drinks, appetizers, and dinners. When you’re loaded up with so many ideas for tasty Easter Treats and Eats, you can make your Easter better than ...
Easter Recipes | Southern Living
1 week ago southernliving.com Show details
44 Easy Easter Dinner Casseroles You Can Make in Your Favorite 13x9 Dish. Time to fill that sideboard with the best of the best. Deviled Egg Salad and Asparagus Tartines. Hop into Spring with These Easy Easter Appetizers. Strawberry-Banana Pudding Icebox Cake. Strawberry-Banana Pudding Icebox Cake Recipe.
The 20 BEST Easter Recipes | Handle The Heat
5 days ago handletheheat.com Show details
Mar 23, 2021 · 8. Gooey Cinnamon Rolls. Ultra soft and tender, loaded with ooey gooey buttery cinnamon filling, and flooded with vanilla icing. Better than Cinnabon! Get the recipe >>. 9. Ricotta Herb Bread Rolls. Ricotta Herb Bread Rolls are amazingly soft, tender, and pillowy in texture with tons of rich and earthy flavors.
53 Easter Recipes for a Bright, Fresh 2022 | Bon Appétit
1 week ago bonappetit.com Show details
Mar 16, 2022 · Rosé All Day Sangria. Perfume a few bottles of rose with a bevy of fresh herbs and a cucumber or two, then pour in a dash of vermouth and some bubbly soda, and suddenly you have a refreshing ...
Easter Recipes | Better Homes & Gardens
2 days ago bhg.com Show details
13 Easter Ham Recipes to Make for Your Holiday Meal. Autumn Stuffed Spiral Ham. Autumn Stuffed Spiral Ham. Apple Pie Pull-Apart Loaf. Apple Pie Pull-Apart Loaf. Easter Egg Fruit Pizza. Make a Delicious Easter Egg Fruit Pizza. Monte Cristo Breakfast Casserole. The Best Make-Ahead Easter Brunch Menu to Sweeten Up the Holiday.
25+ Grandma-Approved Easter Dinner Recipes | MyRecipes
2 weeks ago myrecipes.com Show details
Mar 30, 2021 · This Easter Sunday, instead of trying to incorporate all the newest fancy food fads into your dinner spread, reach for those tried-and-true vintage recipes that have stood the test of time, Easter after Easter. From glazed ham and deviled eggs to scalloped potatoes and coconut cake, these classic Easter recipes are delicious, hearty, and sure ...
Our Best Easter Recipes for 2022 | Epicurious
2 days ago epicurious.com Show details
Mar 14, 2022 · Get unlimited recipes from Bon Appétit & Epicurious for just $40 $30/year. SUBSCRIBE. An Easter ham or a leg of lamb seem to be the go-to main dishes for this spring holiday. But you don’t have ...
20 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes That'll Wow Your Crowd
6 days ago southernliving.com Show details
Feb 11, 2022 · Recipe: Apricot Glazed Ham. Start with your ham at room temperature and cover in foil before popping it in the oven. It's the best way to lock in all those delicious juices. When it's time to baste on the golden glaze, remove the foil and let it cook, forming a nice, caramelized crust over the top. 5 of 20.
Easter Recipes and Meal Ideas | Real Simple
1 week ago realsimple.com Show details
Easter Recipes. Easter is known for its food, which includes beautiful breads, roasted ham and lamb, spring vegetables, creamy potato and gratin dishes, and beautiful cakes, cookies, and desserts. Here, we've assembled the best Easter recipes and menu ideas to make your Easter Sunday meals easy and delicious. Real Simple Home 2021.
Easter Recipes | Martha Stewart
4 days ago marthastewart.com Show details
From egg casseroles to baked French toast, these recipes will fuel your annual Easter egg hunt. colorful frosted spring themed and easter egg sugar cookies. Our 16 Most Popular Easter Recipes. All the holiday classics are here, including everything from ham, lamb, and salmon to scalloped potatoes and asparagus.
125+ Memorable Easter Recipes | Julie Blanner
1 week ago julieblanner.com Show details
Apr 09, 2022 · Carrot Cheese Ball Easter Appetizer. This carrot cheese ball is the perfect appetizer that’s easy to make with just three ingredients (plus a stem for cuteness factor, of course). It’s perfect for kids and adults of all ages and it comes together in minutes – serve across the Easter holidays and all through spring.
72 Best Easter Dinner Ideas for 2022 - Easy Easter Dinner Recipes
1 week ago countryliving.com Show details
Apr 15, 2022 · 16 of 72. Citrus-Roasted Salmon. For a lighter take on Easter dinner, this rich, succulent salmon fillet is full of seasonal citrusy goodness, and opulent enough to feel fully festive. Get the recipe for Citrus-Roasted Salmon. Becky Luigart-Stayner. 17 of 72. Horseradish–Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes.
Betty's Best Easter Recipes - BettyCrocker.com
2 weeks ago bettycrocker.com Show details
Hoppy Easter, every bunny! We've rounded up our fave Easter food ideas to make your day extra special, colorful and, of course, delicious. From delightful cookies to classic hams, we think you'll love what we've rounded up. Now, let's hop to it! Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Lemon Cake Mix.
25+ Delicious, Creative, and Wow-Worthy Easter Recipes
4 days ago inspiredbycharm.com Show details
Apr 05, 2022 · It’s a tasty and colorful dessert that you can quickly make for spring or Easter. 9. Egg Hunt Cookies Sugar Cookies. With frosting “grass” and chocolate eggs, these egg hunt sugar cookies are a cute and tasty Easter dessert recipe that everyone will adore. 10. Orange Pineapple Dream Salad.
Best Easter Recipes of All Time | MyRecipes
1 day ago myrecipes.com Show details
Whether you are hosting Easter brunch or attending a potluck-style feast, you’re sure to find just the right dish in this collection of favorite Easter recipes. In addition to holiday breakfast staples, like waffles, pancakes, and pastries, Easter brunch is the perfect occasion for bringing in an element of freshness to the meal by taking ...
75 Best Easter Dinner Ideas – Easy Easter Recipes and Menus
1 week ago thepioneerwoman.com Show details
Apr 12, 2022 · Get Ree's Creamed Peas recipe. Ralph Smith. 3 of 75. Artichoke Chicken. With layers of buttery crackers, artichokes, and creamy cheese, this easy chicken recipe is sure to become a family favorite. Make it for Easter dinner or any Sunday night supper. Get Ree's Artichoke Chicken recipe. Ralph Smith. 4 of 75.
40+ Healthy Easter Recipes - Downshiftology
2 days ago downshiftology.com Show details
Apr 05, 2020 · Aside from classic egg dishes like frittatas, round out the table with fruity baked goods and veggie filled dishes. Shakshuka. Green Shakshuka. Healthy Eggs Benedict. Breakfast Egg Muffins. Paleo Banana Bread. Paleo Blueberry Muffins. Smoked Salmon Frittata.
Easter recipes | BBC Good Food
3 days ago bbcgoodfood.com Show details
Find Easter recipes for entertaining and baking over the bank holiday weekend, from roast lamb with all the trimmings to classic bakes, including hot cross buns and simnel cake. Try our Easter recipes, then check out our vegetarian Easter recipes, vegan Easter recipes and Easter dessert recipes. Showing items 1 to 24 of 94.
German Easter Bread Recipes - TheRescipes.info
1 week ago therecipes.info Show details
German Osterbrot - Osterfladen - All Tastes German top alltastesgerman.com. 5 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup sugar 1 tbsp. yeast 1 ½ cups milk, lukewarm 1 tbsp. vanilla sugar or 1 tsp. vanilla extract 7 tbsp. butter, soft ½ tsp. salt 2 eggs 12-14 raisins 2 …
40 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes - Food.com
1 week ago food.com Show details
40 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes. Ham, lamb, salmon, spinach pie — make Easter dinner something really special by going all-out with our favorite traditional mains and side dishes. The, take your spread over the top with our classic Easter desserts. recipe.
Easter Recipes You'll Love! | RecipeTin Eats
1 week ago recipetineats.com Show details
Mar 28, 2018 · Effortless – Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake, Baked Mushroom Rice. Wow Factor – Crispy Smashed Potatoes, Mini Potato Gratin Stacks, Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks, Crispy Parmesan Crusted Potatoes. Room Temp Sides – Mrs Brodie’s Famous Potato Salad, Macaroni Pasta Salad, Italian Pasta Salad.
27 Easy Easter Recipes | Weelicious
1 week ago weelicious.com Show details
Easter is right around the corner, and that means dyeing Easter Eggs (a perfect indoor activity to do with your kids!). It also means cooking fun recipes with your family, so here are 27 Easy Easter Recipes - a one stop shop for all things Easter! From naturally dyeing eggs, to recipes for those dyed eggs, to Easter Brunch, to that spectacular Easter dinner -- it's all right here in one …